Turn Long Post Into Audio.



Turn World Peace's Long Post Into Audio
Text-To-Speech free basic download: Natural Reader

http://www.facebook.com/DailyWorldPeace?ref=tn_tnmn
www.facebook.com/iWantGodBackInAmerica

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday and Sunday is Day Off

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and if you are in America enjoy your holiday!  I will return on Monday for this blog's final week of post for 2013.  In the meantime, a new blog starting December 15 will focus more on the Divine Principle Bible Study, which this blog is based upon.There is a possibility of a live broadcast of Divine Principle Lecture December 15 and I will keep updated beginning December on that event.  This is of course free if it works and has changed many lives. 
 
By attending this lifestyle for a little over 7 years now, I have seen my family slowly being liberated from the depths of hell, marriages broken for years getting back together, bodies healing and the curse of the young men in my family dying young ceasing.  I know dozens of you from America, Germany, Columbia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, India and the Netherlands visit here weekly and I am happy to share this knowledge thousands of saints, sages and God's people died to obtain and more to understand. I look forward to 2013 to the possibilities.  See you soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment