Turn Long Post Into Audio.



Turn World Peace's Long Post Into Audio
Text-To-Speech free basic download: Natural Reader

http://www.facebook.com/DailyWorldPeace?ref=tn_tnmn
www.facebook.com/iWantGodBackInAmerica

Friday, March 1, 2013

Conscience Part II

The previous post spoke about how when we follow the original mind or the conscience, it will open up our spiritual awareness and give more infinite power and protection.  First we must decide, preferably at a young age, in which direction we are headed and where we would like to go.  This continues the list to help us awaken our mind and follow the way.


4) You Must Move Centering on the World of Heart


Your mind can settle in the deepest part of self when you are in the state of calmness or meditation.    You should be able to release and let your mind go into that part of yourself.  When you wake up in that deep place and do not let outside thoughts deter you, you can become sensitive.  When your spirit is concentrated, everything will be opened up.

Therefore, cultivating one's mind and prayer are necessary.


Just offering your devotion once is not the true way.  You should pray and sincerely devote yourself everyday - constantly devote yourself.  Even a good knife must constantly be sharpened or what will happen?  Just as you must always keep a knife sharp, you must keep yourself sharpened when you are upset or become angry.  This is the problem.  You must be able to grab and hold this calm place in your mind.

Again, we must determine our direction and should not have aimless thinking or start frivolous relationships which can hinder our path forward.  Catch this sense of direction and centered on this, follow that direction.  There is only one direction to follow.

Thus, you should always be prepared for this eventuality and maintain yourself properly.  Create a driving force that can support your goal every day.

You will not be able to do this alone.

At the age of 18 you were able to find out who your inner man was and it is easy to become subconscious about yourself.  For this, you need the strength of friends, teacher or the power of God to make it through these revelations of yourself.


"I am also very serious when I am about to carry out a global project that goes beyond my ability. When greater ability is required in order to do something, the problem is where to get this from. If I cannot bring it, I have to retreat -- but I cannot do that.

Therefore, prayer is needed. We need God. We need the world of heart. The world of love is endless, no matter how much you may draw upon it.

The world of material will end - the worlds of knowledge and power will perish, but the world of heart continues forever. 


Therefore, you have to do things centering on the world of heart.

When you go into the center of the world of heart, the world of heart is moving up and down automatically, like someone breathing.

Did you know that the earth is also breathing?

The earth is breathing in and out so that the diameter of the earth is expanded up to almost one meter. Through that, the earth is adjusted. The spherical shape of the earth is maintained. For this reason, the world of heart moves up and down centering on an axis. It is moving.

Every existing thing therefore forms an oval shape. Do you understand? Thus, you go into the very center of the mind and heart. Infinite power is transmitted from there. So, if you make an angle of exactly 90 degrees, infinite power will flow through that right angle.

Therefore, you should go out and cultivate your spiritual aspect. By devoting yourself you will experience the deep spiritual dimension in all aspects of life. Why? Because you need a source from which to gain an infinite driving force throughout your entire life.

By offering sincere devotions, you can find the way in which you should go, as it is within your original mind.


Hone Talents and Gifts

If you have an artistic disposition, the image of objects should float before your eyes like the reflection in a mirror. Do you understand? The picture is already created in your mind. This is a talent you were born with. You should therefore follow the direction that your talents indicate. If you ignore your innate gifts, everything will fail. It's serious, isn't it?

Hyo Jin (Father Moons eldest son) says to me, "Dad? It's strange, but I am hearing music at three o'clock in the morning." He was born with such a gift. In the same way, everybody has a talent in some field. These gifts are innate. As you were born with such gifts on a good foundation, then if you use them limitlessly they will infinitely develop.

It was the same with Ye Jin (his daughter) when she was a child. During her school days she would say, "Dad, it's strange." What was strange was that when a fellow student lost something she would come and ask Ye Jin to tell her where it was. Then, Ye Jin would tell her where it was in her house, and she would go home and find it there. Can that be explained? She always knew.

Among our own children, Eun Jin also has spiritual ability. She said, "Mom? I was just about to go somewhere, but my mind kept telling me to go back. Why is this?" Someone is giving her this information, teaching her, "This person you are to meet is no good."

She receives this spiritually. Some kind of magnetic activity is occurring. You have such ability within yourself, but if you are not perceptive or sensitive to its direction problems will result.

Ye Jin, In Jin, or Eun Jin might say, "Dad? It's strange; someone's going to make a mistake." They said that they had a bad feeling. They knew it through a premonition. When they planned to go somewhere, they already knew intuitively whether it would be good or not.

When the person with whom you have made an appointment to meet seems to be bad person, you should certainly either go late or early. Before going there, you have to fight spiritually. Then, you can avoid a bad situation and control it. Therefore, a life based on the path of truth is very important. Because you have control over such things, you can evoke the self-control that can prevent and avoid bad fortune." SMM




5) The Life of the Original Mind



"I was already serious at the age of 16. Although I might have made a plan to go somewhere, sometimes I did not actually go if I felt I should not. If I were to have gone, an accident would surely have occurred. It is also the same today. For this reason, I could survive until now in this world which is full of many enemies.

Do you know how many people have been trying to kill me?

You have to think about that. The greater a person becomes the greater the difficulties become. I must discern the way to go to overcome those difficulties. If someone says, 'Teacher? Something terrible has happened'?

I already know about it. If they say, "A problem has occurred," I already know. Without such ability, you cannot be a great leader in the future. To do so, you have to think in three dimensions rather than just two. A two-dimensional plane can be projected infinitely into a three-dimensional space.

No matter how great a person may be, if he is not conscientious and comes in front of me, he will be completely overwhelmed as a result. No explanation is necessary; as his mind becomes absorbed and completely overwhelmed, he will take his proper position in front of me.

His mind already knows Reverend Moon. You don't know Reverend Moon, do you? Do you really know Reverend Moon? You may think that I am just the person who blessed your father and mother. However, Reverend Moon is not merely that person. Out of billions of people in the world, the most famous name historically speaking is none other than Reverend Moon.

Did you know that?

Of course, you need the abilities that knowledge gives you, but first of all your spirit has to grow up because both the spirit world and the world to come are worlds of truth. We have entered an era in which the computer can completely anticipate the destiny of human life. You have to surpass the computer in intuition and sensitivity.

I was a famous teacher even in Sunday school. I was already famous from that time. When I stood on the platform before Sunday school students for the first time and wept with God's heart, everyone was crying. I had already reached such a stage.

I do not like to read novels. If I decided to write a novel, it would be better than other novels. If I tell a story somewhere, such as in a prison, it will be long enough to make into a long novel. This is because I can see the content of the story spiritually as I tell it.

If the sound of a flute is heard coming from afar, as I tune my mind with the sound, my environment can be harmonized with me.

From a young age, I used to give sermons even while sleeping. Also during my Sunday school days. Sometimes, I would suddenly wake up during my sleep because of the sound of my sermon. At that time, I already knew that I would teach and lead many people on behalf of Heaven in the future.

Whenever I was passing by a church, I would have the desire to go in even if it was just to eat lunch. I wanted to go to the very top of the pulpit and eat there. It was as if my mind already anticipated the future." SMM

  
6) Your Mind is the Closest Teacher

Have you thought that for Adam there was not a teacher to teach him about his future path as the first parent?  There were only the angels of the spirit realm.  The path to return our fallen history toward the original Garden of Eden through salvation and the work of restoration, no one can skip this path.  This is the parent's position.

We are told of the fallen realm of angels whose left their original position who were to save and help Adam and Eve and their descendants.  Because of this, they are not permitted to help the Messiah and instead take advantage and do as they wish.  During this process no one can be trusted, even God cannot treat him normally before he passed certain tests.

Because human beings turned their backs on God, in order for God to believe in humankind, He must also do the same to humankind.



Don't you think that after the fall of the first humans in which he created with His spirit and had an environment to believe in freely, that he could not assume thereafter that He would find one trustworthy soul in the faithless, fallen world?

In order to reach the position where God can trust you, you have to pass through all kinds of tests. I had gone through a series of tests in order reach this position. Because I do not talk about these tests, nobody knows their content. I will not speak about those miserable tests because I do not want them to be recorded.

In order to reach a standard where God can trust you, you have to go through the valley of many kinds of tests.  The Messiah himself went through a series of tests even though he carried God's original bloodline.  These miserable tests should not be recorded or spoken about because such stories should not have existed in the Garden of Eden.

The Messiah has the heart only to pass on the good stories to the next generation that would have existed in the original world.  The bad things of the past are buried within him and digested and leave only the good things behind for the next generation.

"If possible, therefore, I try not to speak about such things as my time in prison. There would be many people who would weep loudly were I to speak about the suffering life of prison. If I spoke about my suffering in prison, people may be shocked emotionally, of course, and may make a new resolution, but that is not what I want. People must make such new determinations according to reasonable principles.

You have to make a determination based on truth rather than on hearing about a shocking situation. You should not decide according to someone else's strong demand, but by your own desire to do so. If you encounter the truth, your mind will be naturally moved."

Therefore, your closest teacher is your mind, and it is more precious than your most intimate friend, your mother, or your father. 



You should be able to consult with your mind where God dwells.  You should be able to reach the point where you are able to listen to the sound of your mind.  Buddha said, ;There is only one person on earth and in heaven.'  Buddhism speaks about reaching self-enlightenment.  If you ask yourself, you can know that God exists within you.  Then there is nothing you cannot accomplish that 'you put your mind to it'.

Your mind is better than a teacher, therefore you should enlighten your mind.  Your mind is your eternal lord.  Therefore, your mind should not be self-centered or selfish, but one that is centered on a public position.



7) A Lifestyle that Resembles the Heart

A person who has a true heart of love, their heart strives endlessly to sacrifice and yield.  It is a heart that tries to give and give again.  A person with such a heart, even if they had 100 million dollars to give out to everyone on the street, they would not be satisfied with giving so little.  They would feel sorry that they could not help all the people of the world.  The heart of love is endless.

Thus, we could never measure the amount of God's heart.  How huge and deep His heart is!  Therefore, people should not be proud of themselves no matter how much they have accomplished.  If you ask your mind it would say, "You should have done more".

People of the secular world seek for recognition and praise.  The mind on the other hand is not like that.  When people yearn to be recognized, then the moment they are recognized everything ends.  Their goal is finished, so when they try to go to the next level, they will face many obstacles.

Why are there so many obstacles?  Because if you are often seeking praise outside yourself, you will come to like this position.  The mind seeks the path of the cross, of suffering.  If you become accustomed to being respected you will have no desire to bear a painful cross.  However, in order to go to the second stage, you must bear the cross.  To bear the cross is a difficult path and our bodies do not want to go in this way opposite of comfort.

Up until the age of thirty, therefore, I always felt hungry. I felt hungry every day. Though I sympathized with hungry people, however, I had to praise that time of hunger. That was a serious time. It was not because of a lack of rice. I went such a difficult way intentionally.


Rev. Sun Myung Moon continues to speak about such suffering he endured with his own cross as the Messiah:

"People who have not fulfilled their responsibility yet cannot take a spoon and eat as they wish. I did not sleep freely before I completed everything, which had to be prepared. In such a miserable situation I could not find room to enjoy time comfortably, because my mind pushed me to do more.

People like myself cannot take a daytime nap. No matter how tired I feel, I cannot take a nap. True Mother told me to sleep more because of my exhaustion, but I could only sleep one or two hours last night.

My mind does not permit me to sleep well. You could say that I am old now and the time has come to take a rest, but I cannot rest. Even though I am growing old, I have to do more than young people do. Because the problems become bigger and bigger, I have to do more and more.

I cannot hand my work over to anybody else.

I will give instructions about everything. I do not give instructions for the sake of it; there is always a spiritual basis to my instructions. Do you understand?

As I proceed with my work, my heart likewise teaches me, through myself, the way to go. My heart already knows it. I might just glance at somebody, but I already know what kind of person he is.

The closest teacher is therefore the heart. So do not let your heart be disturbed.


Do not become troubled. If you trouble your heart, it will make God and me sad. Your heart is the lord in your life. Thus, to make the heart sorrowful is similar to making the lord of your life sorrowful. You should go the way that can make your heart joyful.

When I attended middle school, I cleaned the entire area of the school by myself. Because I wanted to love my school more than any other student, I cleaned the school with the mind to clean on behalf of all the students. In this situation, I didn't want to get other people's help. I wanted to do it alone. I wanted to do it properly.

I therefore sometimes happened to clean somewhere that had already been done. Because I continued to clean all areas, my friends handed over everything to me. My friends said, 'We'd like to do it this way, but because you always do it that way, why don't you do it yourself?' Therefore, in the end, I naturally came to the point of doing it all.

Cleaning time is a good time to enjoy the company of one's mind. To secular people it seems a solitary situation, but it is time to become friends with your mind. After you have done that, sit down and try to meditate; enter the realm of deep prayer and of great depth that others do not know.

When you go to a theater, you may say that the theater is good when it is the theater building that looks good. No matter how good the building is, however, if the play is not interesting you cannot say that the theater is good. The important thing is how much everyone becomes one centering on the play. The depth of a person's character depends on that. The question is to what extent you are leading a life that resembles the heart and is expanding its scope."


Return for Tomorrow's Post: The True Meaning of Peace

Textbook: The Way For a True Child from Chapter, The Way of the Original Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment