Turn Long Post Into Audio.



Turn World Peace's Long Post Into Audio
Text-To-Speech free basic download: Natural Reader

http://www.facebook.com/DailyWorldPeace?ref=tn_tnmn
www.facebook.com/iWantGodBackInAmerica

Monday, October 7, 2013

Sorry there is not a post for today.  I am in the process of moving to another state tomorrow.  I will be attending this blog a little less, but will try to keep it up to date as much as possible.  If there is not a post by 5 am Eastern time then I had missed a date and there will not be a post for that day.  

I will be writing shorter content for awhile as well as I get situated in a new town.  I appreciate the continued visits and this month marks a full year of this blog and readers from all over the world.  The top two countries are America and Russia, thanks a bunch everyone.  And have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment